You can add to this Recumbent Forums list by sending me information on active forums not already listed, including forums in Europe and other parts of the world. Sure this site is in English, but I have no problem posting links to sites in other languages.
- BentRider Online Forums – Probably the most active Recumbent Community site. I believe the participants in this community are the most active and enthusiastic. Honestly these guys get my endorsement as one of the top spots to really get involved in Recumbent Riding.
- Bike Forums Recumbent Forum – As part of a larger bicycle community this site offers a large amount of posts.
- Human Propulsion Vehicle HPV Forum – French site for information on HPV and Recumbent Bicycles.
- Recumbent Riders International Forums – Recumbent Riders International Forum is to help riders find other recumbent riders in their own area(s) to meet up and ride with. Offers FREE forums for any local recumbent bike groups that are interested in having a presence on the web.
- The Recumbent Bike Forums – Hosted at recumbents.com