For many home users, a recumbent bike can take up space compared to your traditional upright bicycle. However, one of the most talked about exercise bikes that take up little space and comes at an affordable price is the ProGear 555LXT. The biggest complaint is the weight load of 250 pounds compared to other brands, but is this all or is there more to this workout bike?
- A standout for most users who bought the product in 2016 and still using it is the durable steel construction. Some consumers still have theirs, and it still looks brand new;
- Older people found the step-through design comfortable and come with soft grip handles;
- For many athletes, the seat is comfortable and adjustable according to their heights. Even the pedal is oversized and comes with secure foot straps;
- While adding a bottle and tablet holder gives it a nice touch, the majority of users loves the gesture and appreciates it;
- Another standout for professional trainers is the lightweight construction with wheels for moving it around;
- Compared to other cheaply made exercise bikes gym users found the 14 levels of magnetic tension a big help when using it at home;
- With the price tag, most cyclists found the programmable computer helpful with an easy to read display;
- The majority of consumers found there was no need for significant assembling as the hardware’s attached to the bike parts;
- Measuring it up to other workout bikes, professional users found using it while watching TV comfortably and make no noise to disturb the neighbors.
- One thing most home users found is if you are over 6.3 feet or shorter than 5 feet you will have difficulty using the recumbent bike;
- Another negative athlete’s found was the lack of monitoring their pulse, as there are no sensors available on the model and you cannot keep record of your workouts and needs to be done manually.
Do you need an entry-level bike with a computerized fitness tracker, noiseless use and small footprint, pick the ProGear 555LXT. The faults mentioned by professional users are limited, and the pros outweigh the cons by far. You can enjoy comfortable operation with a smooth transition and use with the recumbent bike.