When it comes to choosing an indoor training bike, nothing comes close to the Exerpeutic 900XL model. Home users cannot stop talking about the budget price and basic setup. It does not have all the bells and whistles compared to other recumbent bikes it has enough up its sleeve to keep different athletes happy.
- With the weight capacity of 300 lbs, users found it has a durable construction with a user-friendly design that is easy to set up;
- The step-through construction is one of the features older adults recommend to others with disability and comfortable to sit on;
- Another fantastic thing athletes found is that the training bikes stabilizer feet keep it secure on most surfaces;
- For the stellar price, consumers loved that it has a heart rate sensor on the handlebars and within reach;
- Athletes found the oversized seat relaxing with the backrest, and the foot pedals are extra large to accommodate huge feet;
- The eight levels of resistance all users found enough when it comes to light workouts and great for a beginner exercise bike;
- With the primary computer features consumers were still pleased with the LCD and scan features providing them with their distance, calories burned, heart rate, speed, and more;
- One more fantastic thing everyone adores is the three-year warranty offered by Exerpeutic and backs the parts with a 90-day guarantee as well;
- When it came to assembling the bike, it was a hit and miss with different users. Some found it challenging while others found the manual easy enough to follow. Another fantastic thing is the bike folds for storage.
- The biggest complaint home users had is that the parts squeak a lot, but reading through some of the recent customer feedback Exerpeutic seems to have taken care of the problem;
- Another minor thing is the eight levels of resistance and not challenging enough for some athletes.
The recumbent bike does not come with all the frills found in exclusive models but does offer you a computerized fitness tracker with HRM. The quality is not low but offers you standard functions needed to start working out in the comfort of your home. Give it a try you will not be disappointed with the results the training bike has to offer.