Whether you want to lose weight or recover from an injury, the Exerpeutic 1000 recumbent bike can help. You get wheels for transporting, and it offers you eight resistance levels. However, this is not all consumers are raving about. There is an LCD with heart rate monitoring. Therefore, what makes the fitness machine stand out from the rest? Let us find out.
- People love the smooth ride they get from the V-belt drive cranking system. They found they had consistent pedaling without jolts in the tension.
- Older people found the eight resistance levels helpful as it offers them short to intense exercise.
- For those customers who have poor eyesight, they found the LCD screen easy-to-read and the fact that it works out your statistics in real time a bonus.
- Most users with extra large feet found the pedals big enough and the adjustable straps to secure the feet are great.
- All users love the walk-through design, and those who have balance problems found it comfortable.
- Another highlight the old love is the wheels for transporting the stationary bike from one room to another. Even putting the bike together is easy.
- The fact that is works quietly comes highly recommended by apartment owners as it does not disturb the neighbors when you exercise.
- Many clients found the exceptional warranty of three-years on the frame and 90-days on the parts a welcomed feature.
- The lack of a water bottle holder is a bit of a downer for trainers who would like to use it in the gym.
- While the recumbent bike offers you a reasonable workout people with a length of 5 foot and more could not cycle comfortably. Further, you will also need to check your weight as the bikes made to hold up 300 pounds.
For light to moderate workouts the Exerpeutic 1000 High Capacity Magnetic Recumbent Bikes ideal to use. There are some fantastic features, and it is reasonably comfortable for most users. Further, the LCD screen offers excellent feedback and is excellent to pedal. Nothing comes smoother than this bike with its exceptional cranking system and price.