The RB034 recumbent bike from EFITMENT is an affordable trainer with loads of features making it an above average model. The fitness machine comes well rated so far by many professional home users. Some of the talked about functions is the adjustable seat, console, amenities, and outstanding warranty, but is this all. To find out if the equipment made for you read on and see the pros and cons associated with the EFITMENT RB034 magnetic recumbent bike here.
- Elderly users found the entry, exit of the recumbent bike helpful, and are decent looking to fit in with any decor. The bottle holder is in reach according to most users.
- While the machine is heavy and comes partially assembled the majority of customers found moving it comfortably with the transport wheels, even the rear base can rotate for better stability.
- Older people found the lever-based adjustment simple to use, but it would have been nice if the backrest adjusted separately.
- Users found the pulse sensors on the handlebar helpful, and the fact that it has an internal belt drive system is great. They found it works quietly and you can pedal in reverse.
- Customers found the straps on the pedals adjust quickly and accommodates different foot sizes.
- Athletes found the magnetic resistance system excellent as it integrates a mechanical brake with manual action and needs now power circuit. Further, it has eight resistance levels adjustable with a tension knob.
- A talked about accessory all customers love is the tablet holder, but once you place the device in it, you cannot see the console.
- The fitness machine does not offer enough resistance for advanced users as the eight levels are suitable for light to medium workout.
- While the console is LCD to track speed, pulse, calories, and more users complained it is not telemetric and they could not track their pulse via Polar HR chest strap or ANT.
- Furthermore, riders objected to it that it does not come with preset programs or online capabilities. You do get goal setting and can select a value for the metrics available.
The RB034 recumbent bikes made for the home and you can get a light to medium workout using it. The features are basic and offer ample adjustment for the seat to accommodate different heights. Furthermore, you can set your goals and the constructions durable to accommodate up to 300 pounds. The trainer is affordable if you want to start cycling at home.