The Vanswe recumbent bike offers you a perfect workout in the comfort of your home. Some of the talked about features is the 16 preset levels of magnetic resistance and weight capacity up to 380 lbs. Further, it comes equipped with an LCD screen to track your fitness progress and more. However, is this all the professional rider’s love about the fitness machine, read on and find out?
- The majority of athletes found the console wide and the display easy to read. The fact that it has an odometer, distance, calories burned, and more is a big help to track your progress.
- Riders found the sixteen levels of resistance excellent, but suitable for beginners to medium users to get a cardio workout. The transition according to them is smooth and quiet.
- While most trainers with a length of 6 feet found the adjustable seat comfortable and simple to use, taller people found it a bit uncomfortable.
- With the adjustable foot straps, most users had no complaints and found it kept their feet secure and fitted most foot sizes.
- Older people found moving the fitness equipment comfortable with the transportation wheels making transport easier.
- Professional users found the pulse reading on the handlebars a big help, but still felt it would work better tracking your HRM with an external chest belt.
- The customers found the hardware available in the mounting places a great help, but time-consuming to remove and reattach.
- According to different riders, the parts are heavy, and you may need help when it comes to assembling the machine.
- Another standout is the fantastic three-year warranty that pleases all users. At least you know the company has got you covered if anything happens to break.
- Customers recommend using other wrenches, as the ones included are not good.
- Trainers do not recommend the recumbent bike for hard workouts as the drag is light.
If you want a light to moderate workout, the Vanswe is a fantastic recumbent bike at an affordable price. You can move it from one room to another comfortably with the transports wheels. The bike accommodates different heights while the pedals keep your feet secure while exercising. You must remember that it has a basic digital display with sixteen preset levels. If you are an advanced user, we recommend you look at the other recumbent bikes reviewed here.