With the Stamina Elite, you get a total body workout using the recumbent bike. The rotating armbars with foot pedals are comfortable, and you get eight levels of resistance. The majority of users use it for low-impact workouts and suitable for beginners to advanced riders. The stationary bike has received some excellent reviews from customers let us look at them.
- People love the steel frame as it offers them a reliable and stable construction for years of use. Further, they found it helps raise the metabolism and tones different muscles in the body.
- Shorter users found the adjustable arm rails included a big help and presented them with fantastic stability.
- A standout for most athletes is the excellent five-year warranty offered on the frame, and you get a year guarantee on the parts.
- The seats adjustable and riders found it comfortable to use for long hours.
- Most trainers found the weight capacity of 250-pounds reasonable but not suited for people who are overweight and want to throw off some weight.
- When used for upper and lower body toning cyclists found it works quietly and does not disturb anyone while watching TV in the same room.
- The feedback provided via the monitor is accurate, and the fact that riders can use a scan function for specific info is outstanding.
- Assembling the bicycle is straightforward, but customers do recommend using your own wrench instead of the one included.
- Seniors found the contact heart rate monitor built into the machine a big help.
- Trainers found the upper-body resistance, not the best and too light. Further, one knob controls both the upper and lower body settings.
- Experts would have liked to have workout programs available. However, it does show you the session data.
- Older people found moving the fitness machine difficult, as it does not have transport wheels.
The Stamina Elite offers you a multipurpose recumbent bike suitable for anyone to use. With the reclined chair and comfortable access frame, it makes it easier for people to use who does have limited mobility. The light to moderate resistance is perfect for beginners while advanced athletes will benefit more using a different one.