The Stamina 1350 recumbent bike does not only have a low price; it is equipped with a reclined seat and gentle resistance. People love the fact that they can sit and watch TV comfortably while working out their lower body. Many riders found the fitness machine comfortable with excellent lumbar support and stability. On the other hand, is this all that the experts have to say. Read the pros and cons and decide for yourself if the exercise bikes made for you.
- The riders found the frame sturdy and held their weight well up to 250 pounds. They found the seat comfortable for long exercise sessions.
- Adjusting the tensions done through a knob that is within reach and easy to use according to most customers.
- The majority of users found the data provided distance, calories burned, and more a big help. You can keep track of your fitness while exercising and toning your muscles.
- Users found the Stamina `1350 brakes, spin quietly, and give you a smooth transition from one resistance to another.
- The equipment has a small footprint, and most apartment owners found it does not take up loads of space.
- When it comes to assembling the bike customers are pleased and got a smooth assembly, but there were minor complaints about the instructions not being clear to follow.
- Another standout for most beginners is the six workout programs available to start exercising in the comfort of your home. However, you need to remember that once you have reached your goal, the machine has reached its limitations.
- The majority of athletes found adjusting the equipment to suit their length simple without any problems.
- Trainers found the resistance light and do not offer enough stamina for a hard workout and suitable for light cardio training.
- Most athletes found the lack of toe clips for stability a big negative as it helps to keep the feet stable, but the pedals are good and spin smoothly.
The Stamina 1350 is a magnetic recumbent bike that needs no power to operate it but will need a battery for the display to work effectively. The reclined seats comfortable to take long rides and displays your calories burned to help tone your muscles. Furthermore, the training equipment comes highly recommended to do moderate workouts. If you need something with more resistance look at the other recumbent bike reviews available with us.