For the best, back support while exercising on a bicycle, the Schwinn A20 recumbent bike offers you recline during your workouts. According to home users, the fitness machine gives fantastic back support and cycling on it is easy on the knees as well. Another highlight talked about is the preset workouts with simple screen keeping track of important data. But is this all that user’s love? Let us read on and find out!
- As with most recumbent bikes the most talked about feature especially older people is the walk-through design. There is no bar for them to climb over causing them to fall.
- While the equipment offers a weight capacity of 275-pounds, some users weighing more than the limited weight capacity found the frame stable and durable to hold their weight.
- Home users found the six workout profiles with quick-start manual mode helpful and make for a great entry-level exercise bike.
- The fact that you can keep track of calories burned, time goals, distance and more is a highlight with most users.
- Evaluated against most supplementary fitness machines the Schwinn A20 has a HRM (heart rate monitor) incorporated into the console? Most users found using it more accurate than the ones made available on the handlebars.
- The majority of trainers found the eight levels of magnetic resistance smooth and runs quietly with each transition made.
- Other traits loved by customers are the included water bottle holder, sound system, and the media tray to hold different devices. They can listen to music while cycling at high speed.
- Most home users found assembling the equipment easy and the coverage of a year on the frame and mechanical parts a big help.
- While the fitness machine does work with batteries, you can use it with an adapter sold separately. The problem is the power cord is short and limits the placement options.
For the low-stress workout, the Schwinn A20 comes highly recommended by different people. The weight capacity is not as big as other bikes found in the price range and accommodates people standing 6.4-feet tall. The machine will help keep you toned and give you a low-impact cardiovascular workout. The six workout programs are great for any beginner to use. If you do not have high expectations and need little power, consider buying the recumbent bike you will not be disappointed.