Compared to the Nautilus R616 the R618 offers you a load of features not available in the older version. Some standout features are the reclining backrest and resistance control handlebars. The most talked about characteristic is the gel cushioning and user-friendly interface. Further, people like the fact that they can use it with the Nautilus Trainer 2 App, but is there more to this bike. Let us see and find out.
- Disability users found the step-through frame simple to use and the seats easily adjustable;
- The majority of consumers found the seat comfortable, and the backrest is angle adjustable offering different positions to make you feel relaxed. Further, they found the ventilated back outstanding and the seats made with a gel construction;
- The two sets of handlebars is another talked about feature as the ones attached to the seat comes with pulse sensors and resistance controls available at your fingertips;
- Cyclists found the 25 resistance settings outstanding and sturdy for even the professional biker to give you the best workout you need. Another, fantastic thing they like is the 29 workout programs included with quick access incline buttons;
- Furthermore, most home users found the digital console straightforward to use with everything you need to track your progress. Alternatively, you can use it with a wireless chest strap for heart rate monitoring. To top it all, you get one included with the purchase;
- Athletes found the USB port a great help to charge their mobile devices while listening to music;
- Other home consumers found the built-in fan a nice touch, especially on warm days;
- One of the most talked about features that all clients love is the excellent warranty offered;
- Compared to most other recumbent bikes users found that little bit of extra weight capacity of 350 pounds a big help.
- The weight of the frame according to some users is a bit troublesome when assembling, but the two transport wheels make up for it when you need to transport it. There is also a handle on the rear base for ease of lifting;
- Another notable thing mentioned by professional users is the large footprint and not made for apartment use unless you do have space;
- Compared to other self-generating powered bikes the biggest complaint from users is that it needs a power supply and comes with an AC power adapter included.
The Nautilus R618 is not one of the most affordable exercise bikes but offers you a load of fantastic features. With the 25 levels of resistance, you can tackle any workout from light to hard. You can make sure you get the right calisthenics to keep you healthy and fit at the same time in the comfort of your home.