The Marcy NS-716R is one of those magnetic resistance bikes made for athletes who have a limited budget. It is on the cheaper side, but does not lack features and packed with functions to help with weight loss and your fitness journey. According to the professionals, you can burn up to 1000 calories in an hour using the Marcy. Further, it is ideal for different fitness levels but is there more to the bicycle that what the eye can see.
- For a budget-friendly machine, the majority of users found the bike seat comfortable to move backward and forwards. The seating area is well padded;
- Most users found the paddles large enough to accommodate larger shoes;
- Professionals found the user-friendly display easy to use and keep excellent track of your distance right through to calories burned;
- Athletes found the resistance bike simple to use and suitable for beginners to start their training and comes with a step-through frame;
- Setting up the NS-716R was a breeze for most customers as it comes pre-assembled and you only need to attach the display, pedals, seat, and the armrest. Moreover, to make it even better, it comes with all the tools you need for assembling;
- One client could not stop talking about the customer service, as one of the pedal straps was broken and Marcy replaced it within four days;
- Professionals found the adjustable stride length a big help to get the correct height adjustment to work with different users;
- Furthermore, older users found the transport wheels a big help to move the recumbent bike from one room to another.
- One big off-putting thing some home users found was the lack of preset programs and the fact that they need to keep track of their fitness manually;
- Some athletes found the lack of resistance levels a downer as it only comes with eight levels of resistance and not challenging enough;
- Overall, cyclists found the instructions easy to follow except for one part when attaching the handlebar;
- Furthermore, while it does have a place for your water bottle it lacks a place for your electronics such as tablet or phone.
The Marcy NS-716R offers you eight levels of resistance and holds up to 300 pounds and is an excellent alternative to the more expensive models available. You get comfort, efficiency, and the exercise bike will help you to lose weight and keep fit in the comfort of your home. To add to the features, it comes at an affordable price and includes a one-year warranty. Check it out today and decide if the recumbent bikes made for you.