The Fitness Reality R4000 is a low-cost magnetic tension recumbent bike offering a suitable ride for taller people. The weight capacity is up to 250 pounds, but the 14 magnetic resistance settings make up for it. The computers fully functional and you can use it to reach your workout goals. Now with some of the features taken into consideration let us find out what the experts have to say about the fitness bike.
- The machine is compact and the small designs adored by most people living in apartments or homes with small spaces.
- Athletes found the belt drive system smooth and quiet when working out. For the apartment user, this is good news as it will not bother the neighbors when you exercise.
- Another talked about feature is the construction of the steel frame with adjustable floor stabilizers. Users found it does not wobble around when cycling at high speeds.
- The oversized foot pedals love by people with huge feet and come with adjustable straps to keep the feet secure.
- When riding, the stationary bikes comfortable with the cushioned backrest and soft grip handles. Users found they could work out for long periods without getting uncomfortable.
- Taller people found the seat slides quickly to adjust to their height.
- It may not have workout programs; trainers found the 14 resistance settings enough for people to do an intense workout.
- Alternatively, athletes mentioned they could still use the display to set goals from their time, calories, to distance.
- For the price, experts loved the fact that they could place their phone or tablet on the built-in platform to use hands-free.
- We noticed no complaints from customers when it came to assembling the equipment.
- The majority of trainers found the display easy to use and read.
- Compared to other entry-level recumbent bikes most users found the lack of a pulse sensor on the handles a negative. Therefore, for monitoring your HRM, you will need to use a chest strap or sports watch.
- While most riders found the seat comfortable, others felt it a bit hard, and all comes down to preference.
- Trainers found the monitor basic and limited with features, but still gives you all the information needed except for the pulse
The recumbent bike has a simple display with limited functions but makes up for it with the durable construction. Furthermore, it accommodates taller people as well. With the number of magnetic tension settings, you can easily reach your workout goal. So if you are in need of a quality and low-cost stationery bike for your apartment or house make sure to put this one on your wish list.