For a recumbent bike with automatic resistance, the Exerpeutic GOLD 975XBT comes at an affordable price. Further, you get Bluetooth connectivity with impressive weight capacity and ergonomic factors. According to the majority of athletes, you get a versatile exercise bike with 21 pre-set programs, 16 levels of resistance and goal settings. However, is this all that the bike has to offer, let us find out what the experts have to say.
- With the weight capacity of 310 lbs, users found the recumbent bike accommodates most users. They found the frame, console durable, and found the small storage space helpful to hold a water bottle.
- Older people found the assembly of the bike straightforward and the front transport wheels a great help for storing.
- The step-through frame comes highly recommended by older people and makes getting on and off a breeze.
- According to home users, the adjustable seat with rear stabilizers is outstanding and keeps the bike secure.
- Most users found the EKG sensor built into the seat handlebars helpful to track their heart rate.
- The fact that it has automatic magnetic resistance with 16 settings, 21 workout programs, and two user profiles is fantastic to give a variety of workouts best suited for their needs.
- Athletes found the transition from one resistance to another smooth and silent.
- The majority of users found the LCD easy to read and the fact that it has a LED backlight makes using it in different lighting conditions easier.
- Customers found the included tablet holder and Bluetooth enabled console helpful to keep track of their data via the MyFitQuest4 app.
- The majority of users loves the included bottle holder and found assembling the bike simple.
- Professional athletes found the three-goal settings helpful to reach their objective reminding them to keep working out.
- While the Exerpeutic is not large, it remains huge for small rooms and apartments according to most users.
- Athletes would have liked to have a USB port to charge devices while working out.
- Some customers would have liked to have a reclining function for the backrest.
- Furthermore, as you can only control the resistance from the console the exercise bike needs a power point to work.
Do you need a light to intermediate cardio workout or stamina development? The Exerpeutic GOLD 975XBT is the one you need. There are minor concerns from not having a USB port, no reclining feature, or the fact that it does not fit into small rooms, it remains one of the best recumbent bikes available online. You can keep track of your fitness levels, and with the workout programs, you can easily reach your goal.