Here is the latest edition from Exerpeutic the Gold 525XLR Folding Recumbent Bike. The features found in the fitness machines similar to the 400 XL in the range but many have said it is one of the best exercise bikes to have. You get eight magnetic resistance levels with LCD to track your time and more. The fold-away construction is another highlight mentioned but is this all offered by the supplier, let us see.
- Many consumers love the fact that it has a solid steel construction accommodating users who weigh up to 400 pounds. Compared to other recumbent bikes online it is impressive.
- Taller riders cannot stop talking about how comfortable it is to cycle with their long legs, especially if you have a length of up to 6’5.
- Consumers with large feet found the paddles comfortable to use and do not slip off during workouts.
- Most athletes found the bike offered enough levels of resistance for light to moderate workouts with a smooth transition.
- People living in apartment buildings found the stationery bike quiet without bothering the neighbors.
- Athletes found the display easy-to-read and work with batteries instead of power. The fact that they could track their performance from time to distance is excellent.
- The padded seat and backrests adjustable to accommodate different heights and most trainers found it to be comfortable.
- Even the built-in pulse sensors that are within reach on the handles comes recommended by all who have used the recumbent bike.
- The fact that it has transport wheels is mentioned in most reviews where older people use it making moving it around more comfortable.
- The bike constructions well made according to most consumers and do not look cheap.
- Older people found using the step-through structure helpful, especially when you are not able to lift your legs high.
- The gold colors not loved by all trainers and prefers silver styled one but remains a personal preference.
- Some complaints from consumers are that they would have loved to receive the machine assembled.
With the weight, capacity of 400 pounds and eight magnetic tension levels it is the best entry-level recumbent bike for its price. The construction is durable and not low-cost compared to other exercise bikes and should last a long time. The bicycle folds easily for storage and takes up little space. Also, to top it all the equipment accommodates taller people and users with huge feet.